Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Blue Sphynx in NJ looking for new home.

Blu

Lairian
Hi all,
Unfortunately we are faced with having to rehome our almost 1year old blue Sphynx. He is super loving and affectionate wants cuddles ALLL day long and to be involved with whatever you're doing. Unfortunately we have another cat who is 7 who has not done well with him being a new addition to our home.. she has made her self sick and according to our vet it's due to stress of having him around.. Must go to a loving home he does well with other animals and children and has the most loving personality ever. 250.00 dollar rehoming fee.

Last edited by a moderator:

amyratman

Lairian
Hi all,
Unfortunately we are faced with having to rehome our almost 1year old blue Sphynx. He is super loving and affectionate wants cuddles ALLL day long and to be involved with whatever you're doing. Unfortunately we have another cat who is 7 who has not done well with him being a new addition to our home.. she has made her self sick and according to our vet it's due to stress of having him around.. Must go to a loving home he does well with other animals and children and has the most loving personality ever. 250.00 dollar rehoming fee.
Do you have a photo of him?

amyratman

Lairian
Do
Hi all,
Do you have a photo of him?

Leilalover

Lairian
Sorry to hear your older cat is not feeling well and that you are being faced with making this decision. How long have you had him? Could it be that she just needs an adjustment period? It seems like the age gap may explain some of it, and it is possible she may come around with time.

If not, I am looking for a buddy for my 2 year old female. We are located in Texas. Would you consider rehoming to someone out of state or are you looking locally?

snyderbb

Lairian
Hi all,
I'm from PA and have 3 hairless babies all are younger, 2 females , and 1 male. Is your both fixed? You can reply here or text me at 8143351730

Missiburt

Lairian
Hi all,
I send you a message via this site :) thanks!

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Blu sometimes that happens. One of my sphynxes didn't get along with a resident cat and that's why she was available. I have 3 in total but she's the one that likes to boss the other 2 around. I mean she's not even that big so I get a chuckle out of this little cat who likes writing checks she can't cash :)

NOCOATMOMMA

Lairian
Hi there -
Is he still available? I'm located in Massachusetts and own a very loving 2 year old sphynx named Raisin and well behaved 8 year old dachshund named Chloe who would get along famously with your little guy :)

Alekat8

Lairian
Hi all,
I am interested in getting more information on him.

BrooklynBarCat

Lairian
Hi all,
Hi we are in NYC and would be happy to adopt!

Lisa Katz

Lairian
I am in Los Angeles and would love to have him as well. My sister lives in NY and I will be visiting her mid July. If he is still available, I would love to pick him up and take him home with me. He would have a great life and lots of attention with us.

Gattorr20

Lairian
Hi all,
Hello! I am an experienced naked momma and would love to give your baby a new home. I have no pets or children so they would have all my attention I am located in Colorado but could make the trip out to you. Please text me for photos and more info ☺️ 262-939-1226

-Madison

TLuci

Lairian
Hello!
I see you have several interested individuals.
I am searching for a sphynx baby to adopt. I am a Veterinarian Technician at a specialty hospital. I have never owned a sphynx but know much about the breed and am extremely interested.
I am located in Virginia but willing to drive up to NJ or meet halfway.

Whatever choice you make, I'm sure anyone on here would make a great home for your baby. I am so sorry you are having to make this difficult decision. My heart goes out to you.

rebsfruman

Lairian
Hi all,
Hi! Im very intrested in your cat! Could you message me with more details?

travelcat

Lairian
Hi all,
Hi. I am not sure if you have found a home for your baby, but I am looking for a spayed/neutered Sphynx who is a juvenile or young adult. I recently lost my snowshoe Siamese of 17 years. I am hoping to find a cat with a unique personality.

I travel (by car mostly) and need a cat who enjoys travelling. I am restoring a house in SC that will become a bed and breakfast in 2 years and need not only a travel companion, but a cat that will really enjoy the hustle and bustle of the business and greet the guests and their various pets (will be pet friendly). Does he do well with dogs? As I said, looking for "Mr. Personality" who will love to travel at my side and is good with dogs.

If this sounds like a good fit for your little man, please let me know and I can come and meet him to see if he likes me.

Thanks!

Kippycat1207

Lairian
Hi all,
Hi My name is Lisa and my husband and I are looking to adopt a Sphinx possibly yours. We lost our Sphinx due to a break up between my daughter and her spouse and we have been devastated. It has been a great loss . My daughter suffers from severe anxiety which seemed under control when Kippy was here. We do have a dachshund who is missing having her feline friend around as well you can tell she’s depressed and needs a buddy. We live in ma so if your in the New England area we could travel to pick up so it would be less traumatic for your baby. We would also take the time to introduce them slowly over time for the adjustment. I hope that you will consider us for adopting your sweet baby. If you have any questions for us please don't hesitate to reach out we are happy to answer any questions you might have. (413-218-2789-Lisa) my husband Dan (413-348-0706) he is easier to reach at times. Thanks for your time, Lisa

littleterri

Lairian
Hi all,
Hi I hope you are well!! I have a loving home with two males sphynxes who would love a brother. Is he fixed?

Oliviabush94

Lairian
Hi all,
Olivia from Boston interested in a Sphinx
Hi there,
My name is Olivia and I am a 26 year old professional from Boston who works remotely. I grew up in nj and will be visiting family in July. I’d love to meet your little guy & and seriously interested in potentially adopting him :) I have plenty of time and love to give to your little guy. please feel free to email me at [email protected] or text 7324292832

looking forward to hearing from you :)
Olivia Bush

littleterri

Lairian
Hi all,
Hi! I live in NJ and have 2 other Sphynx cats. I would love to meet your boy. 201-270-8001

Back