Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Blue Sphynx in NJ looking for new home.

Sheldon13

Staff member
I’m a little confused. None of the last few posts are from the OP.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Margie101

Lairian
Hi all,
Unfortunately we are faced with having to rehome our almost 1year old blue Sphynx. He is super loving and affectionate wants cuddles ALLL day long and to be involved with whatever you're doing. Unfortunately we have another cat who is 7 who has not done well with him being a new addition to our home.. she has made her self sick and according to our vet it's due to stress of having him around.. Must go to a loving home he does well with other animals and children and has the most loving personality ever. 250.00 dollar rehoming fee.
HI, so sorry to hear that! Would loveeee to give her a loving home if she has not found one already! Please let me know what you have decided :)

LijM99

Lairian
Hi all,
Unfortunately we are faced with having to rehome our almost 1year old blue Sphynx. He is super loving and affectionate wants cuddles ALLL day long and to be involved with whatever you're doing. Unfortunately we have another cat who is 7 who has not done well with him being a new addition to our home.. she has made her self sick and according to our vet it's due to stress of having him around.. Must go to a loving home he does well with other animals and children and has the most loving personality ever. 250.00 dollar rehoming fee.
Hello, i’m so sorry you have to rehome your kitty. I was curious if he’s still available. I currently have one cat who I believe would love a new buddy to play with. I’ve always wanted a sphynx cat and made sure to do plenty of research into having one. If you did allow me to adopt him I would spoil him as much as possible. I currently live in Massachusetts.

Hkdawson

Lairian
Hi all,
Hi, I live in Michigan and would be willing to travel to pick up. I am looking for a friend for my 1 year old male I already have who is missing his sister after moving out of a house with a roommate where we adopted siblings.

Sheldon13

Staff member
@Blu please update the thread if you are still doing interviews or if your little one has found a new home.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Klcklc1285

Lairian
I would like to know if this sweet baby has found a new home or not. We are getting over the passing of our beloved Gretta and now Myrtle is very lonely. Would love to be considered.

Klcklc1285

Lairian
Hi all,
I would love to be considered. I am experienced sphynx owner and have recently lost my Gretta to DCM and am looking for another. You can rest assured that if u pick me this baby will have plenty of love. My Gretta was alllllllll over me and I loved it.

Amanda89

Lairian
Hi all,
Is he still looking for his new family.. I have a 1 year old female.

haleyr648

Lairian
Hi all,
hello! i’m a vet tech and would LOVE to give him a home. i’ve been researching sphynx cats for years and have always wanted one. PLEASE contact me. [email protected]

haleyr648

Lairian
Hi all,
Unfortunately we are faced with having to rehome our almost 1year old blue Sphynx. He is super loving and affectionate wants cuddles ALLL day long and to be involved with whatever you're doing. Unfortunately we have another cat who is 7 who has not done well with him being a new addition to our home.. she has made her self sick and according to our vet it's due to stress of having him around.. Must go to a loving home he does well with other animals and children and has the most loving personality ever. 250.00 dollar rehoming fee
hello! i’m a vet tech and would LOVE to give him a home. i’ve been wanting a researching sphynx cats for years. PLEASE reach out to me. [email protected]

Ky0002

Lairian
Hi all,
If he's still available I'd love to take him!

gladysh

Lairian
Hi all,
Hello I’m looking for a naked kitty who would join our family. We have experience with the breed. Please email me for an interview and see if we can offer what your kitty would be comfortable with. We are in Va and are willing to drive up to you. Thank you

micaylajurasik

Lairian
Hi! I live in New Jersey and would love to adopt him! I have two other cats who are very friendly. I work nights, so I’ll be home with him everyday! You can text me at 609-579-9594

itselsa13

Lairian
Hi all,
Hi! I’m located in Brooklyn and am very interested! I work from home full time and am looking for an affectionate buddy to bond with. I have anxiety and am looking for a really attentive kitty. Text me at +18312777007!

Angela Rimmer

Lairian
Hi all,
Do you still have your boy? I just lost my 14 year old sphynx not long ago and I woukd be interested in this boy .

ainsleylaing

Lairian
Hi all,
I am interested in adopting you cat if you haven't already rehomed him. I live in CA but would be willing to travel for him. I have sphynx experience, a young sphynx at home now and one who died earlier this summer at 15.5 years old. My husband and I love the breed. We are stable and at home most of the time. I work outside the home and my husband works at home. If he is still available and you think we would be a good fit, send me a text at 925 577 8917. Thank you.

bnpetersen1594

Lairian
Hi all,
Unfortunately we are faced with having to rehome our almost 1year old blue Sphynx. He is super loving and affectionate wants cuddles ALLL day long and to be involved with whatever you're doing. Unfortunately we have another cat who is 7 who has not done well with him being a new addition to our home.. she has made her self sick and according to our vet it's due to stress of having him around.. Must go to a loving home he does well with other animals and children and has the most loving personality ever. 250.00 dollar rehoming

bellkoby

Lairian
Hi all,
Hello!! My name is Bella, I’m a student living in philadelphia and i have been looking for a sphynx to bring into my home to be my best friend :) The person i live with found out that she’s allergic to cat hair and i’ve been looking so hard to try to find the perfect little guy. I do have experience with hairless guinea pigs so i’m aware of the extra care hairless animals need with their skin and high metabolism. I hope you found a good home but if you haven’t found a good spot for him yet, please feel free to reach out! [email protected]

Madsdidonato

Lairian
Hi all,
If still in need of a home, I am in NJ and would love a buddy for my Sphynx

KhyriousPharoah

Lairian
Hi all,
I’m not in NJ but if you’re comfortable with Pet shipping nationally as certain breeders do I’m sure I can get you extra

adiorio86

Lairian
Hi all,

adiorio86

Lairian
Hi all,
Hi!! Is Blu still available?

Back