Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bonding

SylvrTitoijava

Lairian
I don't care hold seemly girly or silly I may sound, I am filled with fatherly pride. Today for the very first time since I brought Magi home, my american short hair Sulu and her were getting along!
They bonded over chasing shadows across paper and actually bumped into each other with out growling or hissing!
Go Magi! Go Sulu!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
That's great! nice pics as well!:Laugh:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They're both beautiful. Glad they're getting along now.

Yay for friends! Can't wait to see pictures of them cuddling together!

I know how you feel. I remember thinking my two were never going to be able to walk past each other without hissing or growling. The first time I saw them sitting next to each other I was so happy! Then the both laid on the bed next to me without fighting! it was wonderful!

They still don't share a cat bed or anything like some do but they now play together and eat together and lay together with me, so I will take it!

Bella07

Banned
Girly?! There's nothing girly about watching your cats get along! Well Congrats! After 6 years mine still do not like being stuck in the same room together :Sweat:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Enjoy it! You are lucky!! It's been 5 yrs and if my 2 even sit on the same chair together, I feel the need to take a picture because it's so rare:Cry: