Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Boog the Terror

My husband and I brought Mr. Boogie aka Boog home about 8 months ago as a wonderful new addition to our cat family. We already had 3 cats- 2 siamese mixes and 1 black cat. He originally was intended to be a buddy for my female Luna, but she is kind of a loner and actually does not care too much for him. When we brought him home he was so tiny, he looked like a baby bird and hissed at everything. Now he is much bigger and a real terror. He chases the other cats and is generally just in to everything. He loves to climb the curtains and perch on shoulders. He is very talkative and has a lot to say about his day when we get home. Boog loves our dog Lilly. She is less fond of him :Laugh: The one thing Boog hates is taking a bath and getting his ears cleaned. I have always been fascinated by the sphynx breed and he has not disappointed. We are thoroughly entertained!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the world of Sphynx. As you can probably can tell we all adore and are slaves to the breed.LOL

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi, he does sound like a real little terror! Do you have any pictures of Boog? I would love to see all your other animals too!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Sensistar82 to Sphynxlair! Glad you could join us! Please enjoy the site!:Laugh: