Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

BOOKED NEALA'S SURGERY!!!

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Due to the kindness of friends, family, and strangers, we have found a surgeon who will do the surgery for significantly less then here locally! So while we were at 50% to goal, now we are at 75%!!!!

So I BOOKED HER SURGERY FOR TUESDAY MORNING!!! The earliest she can get in! It will be a 9 hour drive, I will have to get a hotel room for 3-4 days and my family will take care of my babies at home, but NEALA IS GOING TO HAVE HER SURGERY!!!

Thank you, all of you!!! I will be holding auctions for a few Sphynx items to help cover the remainder of the bill, but we are so close!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wonderful news! I'm so happy for Neala. I just know she's going to come through it like a champ.

Will you be accepting donated items to auction off?

Bella07

Banned
Wonderful news! Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you. Please give Neala and a big kiss and cuddle from me!!!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
What wonderful news. I'm very hopeful that Neala will make it through this ordeal just fine. All of our positive thoughts are going out to you both.

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is so great for Neala! please do keep us posted, by Tues, you will have 100%!! I just know it

Neala is such a lucky girl to have you for a Momma!!! I think it is wonderful that you have not given up on this spunky little baby who is absolutely not giving up!

You and your sweet kitty will be in my thoughts and prayers and I can't wait for the post that they surgery went well and then for that first time that she ate solid food and kept it down!!!

Hugs to you and Neala!

susi794

Staff member
God bless all the folks that have tried to help this little angel--and you for caring enough not to give up on her. I am joining everyone else in the prayers for her--she's got a lot of people who love her already aand are pulling for her! She's just got to make it. Looking forward to hearing she's made it through the surgery and that like dreaming in colour already said, that she's eating solid food, keeping it down, and gaining some much needed weight.
Love,
Susi and the gang

ckutkuhn7

Banned
That is awesome news! I can't wait to hear how things went well and that she is recovering like a champ! I'm so glad you didn't give up on this cute little girl. I love seeing happy beginnings unfold and hers is right around the corner!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
In SLC? I wish I was closer I would let you stay here :) I am about 6 hours from Salt Lake though. Goodluck!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
YAY!! I'm so pleased for you and Neala!!

Praying my heart out for you and can't wait to hear of her full recovery!

Big hugs to you both XxX

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thank you guys for all of your support :)

We are close enough to goal to celebrate!!! Like I said, we have booked her surgery at a surgical center in Utah. Her surgery is on Tuesday and we'll be dropping her off very early. I'll keep you updated as things progress.

We will be running a fun contest and auctions to cover any incidentals that might come up along the way- my vet said to assume things will be a little bit more then quoted once everything is said and done. If you have already donated, if you haven't donated, but sent positive thoughts, if you want to donate a few bucks more to cover incidentals- you will be able to enter the contest I am working on today Stay tuned for more details on that!

Neala is very blessed to have everyone's support. Thank you once again!

Such wonderful news and it will only get better! baby Neala is a fighter and has already brought strangers together just to help this beautiful wee kitten!

We will be there in spirit with you and Neala on Tuesday and sending positive thoughts and prayers throughout the day!

Back