Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Booo!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I want another sphynx soooooooooooo bad. I asked my husband if I can get another one, and he said no :( I'm gonna go pout in my corner now!

Oliando

Lairian
Get one that looks exactly the same and say it happened by mitosis!! :BigSmile:

Does your partner have good reasons for objecting?

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I am sure he will give in! If not be sneaky like let him pick the color, and or name!
When I wanted another dog, at first my husband said no, no, no way. I just kept looking and when I found one I loved he caved:Wink: What does he care anyway I take care of all the animals in the house and the humans for that matter.:Surprise: We have now had Delilah for about 5 months.

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He will give in my husband is the King of NO..No you don't need another cat, Then he caved and we got 3 at once...(Girls rule!!!!!I tell him not to fight it we have secret wepons they can't say no to:LOL:) Be your cute charming self and you will win in the end...

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I want another sphynx soooooooooooo bad. I asked my husband if I can get another one, and he said no :( I'm gonna go pout in my corner now!

nbolin, that's too bad. I have to deal with the anti-sphynx attitudes from my man as well. Last weekend, while Piglet was trying to sit on his lap when he was watching TV, he pushed her away and said, "Only furry critters get to sit here!" Geez! What a jerk! :Angry: I told him, "well, I'm not furry, so I guess I won't sit there anymore either!" After hearing that, I'm having second thoughts about marrying him....I'm serious! :Wink:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
nbolin, that's too bad. I have to deal with the anti-sphynx attitudes from my man as well. Last weekend, while Piglet was trying to sit on his lap when he was watching TV, he pushed her away and said, "Only furry critters get to sit here!" Geez! What a jerk! :Angry: I told him, "well, I'm not furry, so I guess I won't sit there anymore either!" After hearing that, I'm having second thoughts about marrying him....I'm serious! :Wink:

:LOL::LOL:And I have to deal with the exact opposite.... the hubby gets mad cuz' all the animals like me better!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yeah I agree, guy's totally give in after some time. I mean, why not?! What is his reason for saying no? If my guy dared to say more to clean up after- I'd have to be held back because I do all the cleaning!

susi794

Staff member
I am sure he will give in! If not be sneaky like let him pick the color, and or name!
When I wanted another dog, at first my husband said no, no, no way. I just kept looking and when I found one I loved he caved:Wink: What does he care anyway I take care of all the animals in the house and the humans for that matter.:Surprise: We have now had Delilah for about 5 months.

You go, Girl! :ThumbsUp:

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

After reading your post, I immediately looked at your avatar. Looks like he's demanding another one. :Smile: "NOW!"

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

That is a very good point!! I do all the "Taking Care" of the cats..he doesn't do anything :) I could point out that it wouldn't change for him anyways :)

I mean we both have agreed that were definately gonna get another Sphynx. He wants us to wait till my now 8 year old cat is gone. Which he's really really healthy so I expect him to live to a ripe old age. I don't think I can wait that long to get another Sphynx. We both have agreed that we want either a Tortie, or a Tuxedo :) Maybe I will wait till he goes out to sea, get one and then when he gets back after five months, he'll just have to deal with it :)

myspecialboy

Lairian

That's awesome!

Back