Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bored and filmed Darwin and Namir a bit

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Replacement String:

Have better films but decided to upload todays anyway. :)
Ends with a nice jump at least hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

Inferno12

Banned
The jump at the end was the best! You have beautiful kitties and I love the "what is that thing and why is it pointed at my face" look that you get

Thanks for sharing

Shell_Baby

Lairian
Great video! Love the jump at the end! :ThumbsUp: Both your kitties are beautiful - what kind of cat is Namir? He looks kinda like a maine coon - he's very handsome! :Laugh:

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks guys. <3

Have a lot of video of them but am so ashamed of the quality my lousy phone produces :Cry: .

Gonna buy a better cam, even have the money to do it but I just never get to it. I'm a lazy bum at times ;)

Jump is pretty funny, he does that all the time. And Namir always come directly when called, I like that. A sphynx don't need that skill though because they never leave you at all anyway. Maybe for litterbox or food bowl but then right back. :Laugh:

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Great video! Love the jump at the end! :ThumbsUp: Both your kitties are beautiful - what kind of cat is Namir? He looks kinda like a maine coon - he's very handsome! :Laugh:

Namir is a Somali. Sorrel Silver colored.
Would need to feed him mucho cheezburgers to make him a Main Coon I think. :BigSmile:
Somalis are very slim muscular cats but that is hard to see in a bad video of a young cat.

On that picture you can see that they are ticked. Look at the color of the fur of the right and the left hind legs sticking up, from inside it is silver (left leg) and from outside it is sorrel (right leg). Every strand of hair has different color, usually darker at the top. Looks funny when you stroke them against the hairs because they change color completelly :)
Somalis are really Abyssinians with long hair so they share the trait of ticking.

Bella07

Banned
Thanks for sharing! I actually really like videos like that one. It helps give me some insight on what to expect when I bring home my first Sphynx. So, keep more videos coming! It's great to know how they act everyday. Plus, I love Namir! He is gorgeous! And Darwin's jump at the end is just the cutest. :Smile:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Namir sure is pretty....wow. I love the way he moves and how his coat seems to change color as he moves. Gorgeous. LOVE the jump at the end. :BigSmile:

Back