Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Boy clothes NOW available!!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Black Camo Pirate shirt or Black camo heart shirt - $20.00
Shipping within USA included

Rep Striped Pirate shirt $20.00
Shipping within USA included

Designs are optional - both shirts without designs are $15.00 each.

Please click here to pay via paypal - please enter amount of garmet and email me which one you would like with your size preferences and any wanted detailed design.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=SZQUERPEVWGLW All garmets will be made once money is recieved and has cleared.

Thank you for looking at Snuffie's Fashions!

Last edited:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
For some reason its hard for me to create cute boy stuff. lol I have a lil girl kitty so I'm more creative with girl stuff. I'm trying tho!! :)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I like them. :ThumbsUp:

Mine won't wear sweaters/ clothes. they just tip straight over on their sides and refuse to move :LOL:

teehee - Reminds me of when I was little I would stuff my furry little kittens into doll clothes and they would do the same thing. I always told my parents that someday I'd have a kitty that loved clothes! NOW I DO! :LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Of course you can put it on your girls - I have a girly crossbones skull applique too.

Give me a few - I'll try to post a photo of it - its shiny so hard to photograph.

You can have the shirt with either one tho.
Its called "Rhine-studs" - I'm sure you have seen them before:

You can have the red striped with any of the appliques if you want. Same price for the shirt if you choose this one as well.

GioThermal

Lairian
SWEET! Gio needs fleece shirts. The pattern you have is PURRRFECT (sorry, I couldn't help myself):LOL:. He prefers camo print. If you could find red or orange camo fleece I'll be purchasing for sure!
Another cool idea is finding fleece tiger print or cheetah print.... the "fur" look. I think a awesome Halloween costume for a sphynx is a fur costume... just a shirt with a fur look to it.

Here's a stupid idea for you... how about a shirt with nipple holes cut out for our mommy kittens! LMAO!!! I only thought about that because we are going to be breeding Nyiah in about 4 months and it's gonna be cold out when the kittens are born. Go ahead... laugh at me... I am. :LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
SWEET! Gio needs fleece shirts. The pattern you have is PURRRFECT (sorry, I couldn't help myself):LOL:. He prefers camo print. If you could find red or orange camo fleece I'll be purchasing for sure!
Another cool idea is finding fleece tiger print or cheetah print.... the "fur" look. I think a awesome Halloween costume for a sphynx is a fur costume... just a shirt with a fur look to it.

Here's a stupid idea for you... how about a shirt with nipple holes cut out for our mommy kittens! LMAO!!! I only thought about that because we are going to be breeding Nyiah in about 4 months and it's gonna be cold out when the kittens are born. Go ahead... laugh at me... I am. :LOL:

I do remember seeing camo fleece, I want to say it was orange but I'd rather run back out there and check for sure. I haven't really stocked up on a bunch of different fleece since summer is fast approaching. (Lord I hope!!!) If I see some next time Im out then I'll get some for you. I have found phelt tiger and zebra prints but no fleece. Phelt isn't very comfy either until its 5 months worn! lol I'm hoping if all goes well I'll have some Halloween costumes come August/September timeframe. Those will be fun to make.
As for the shirt with nipple holes - don't laugh - I've already thought of it and I'm currently trying to design something. It will more than likely be a longer shirt that has a velcro thing for your kitties waist and then one for around the chest. I don't want to create one that just has holes on the underbelly of the shirt as if your kitty is laying on the shirt wrong it may cover her nippys and then you'll have hungry kitties and none of us want that unfortunate event happening. So we will see how that goes. So in the mean time I'm working on it. :BigSmile:

GioThermal

Lairian
Cool! Yeah, you're right about the nipples. I can see where the kittens would be a little upset... considering how my husband reacts when I wear pajama's to bed. J/K!!! YUCK! LMAO. We don't need anything right away due to the weather getting nice. But if you do come across some cool fleece and you make something let me know! I will buy some fleece stuff from you considering I live in a 100+ year old drafty thing my husband calls a "house". :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Cool! Yeah, you're right about the nipples. I can see where the kittens would be a little upset... considering how my husband reacts when I wear pajama's to bed. J/K!!! YUCK! LMAO. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL: I know what you mean!!!!

KK - I'll post the new outfits as I get the fabrics and make them! Just PM or email me when you see one you like. Thanks!!!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
ALSO ----- I had a great question asked in regards to shipping. Shipping is $3.00 on first item. Free shipping on second item. Third item $2.00. For more than 3 items I will find out how much shipping will be and report back grand total. I"ve automatically added $3 to each item for shipping so deduct $3.00 for actual cost.

Back