Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bravest Cat in the World

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That poor old lady is incredibly lucky. I would be filing complaints or pressing charges or something. Circling is pack attack mentality - and luckily she was able to get the lead dog to back off and her kitty was able to distract them. Otherwise she'd probably be dead by now.

And no, I don't believe that pit bulls are inherently dangerous dogs, no more so than any other dog. I grew up in a house full of bullmastiffs and my parents/brothers between them now own a pit bull, a rottie, and two German Shepherds (the top three "most dangerous breeds"). Pits didn't get their dangerous reputation until a few decades ago when nasty people started breeding and training them as fighting/attack animals. Properly bred and trained pits are a joy to be around, but the wise owner will take precautions to prevent any display of pack mentality (usually done by limiting themselves to only one or two dogs, no more).

The dog owner is an idiot imho. Those dogs have exhibited dangerous behavior and I certainly wouldn't consider them safe to be around. One can only hope that her son isn't their next target.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
This lady is very lucky. What a heroic little kitty she has!!!

Dogs act that way because of how they were raised,,,not because of their breed. I hope the owner does the responsible thing and gets her dogs into some behaviorial training classes for her dogs and maybe some classes for herself so she can handle them correctly!

That poor woman! I almost cried when I saw this because what if the cat hadn't gotten in the way? What if she's died!? That's just so sad, I'm glad her kitty saved her.:Cry:

Back