Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Breeders in my area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I have been doing research on breeders around me (I live in Alberta, Canada) and was watching for all the red flags people had mentioned in a different thread but I still am not 100% sure with which one to go with. I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for breeders around my area. I found some where they say the kitten comes fixed at 12 weeks which I thought was a little early to do, each one I looked at required a deposit to be put on a waiting list to receive the kitten I want (white, blue eye male!) is this normal?

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm not sure where in Alberta you live, but perhaps @RoseEllen may be able to recommend a breeder to you? She recently got a new very handsome little fella herself. I hope you don't mind me mentioning you for a suggestion! Little Logan just left such an impression on me, such cuteness.

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Hope members from your area will pm you.
Here in the Netherlands neutering at 10-12 weeks is pretty common with a gotcha day in week 12-14. A desposit is always required here.

Hi Avery, I live in Edmonton and got two beautiful healthy boys from 2 different breeders nearby. Both my boys came fixed before I got them at 12 weeks and I also thought that was a little early until I did some reading and felt much better about it. Yes you will definitely need to put a deposit down and they will hold the kitty of your choice when you do. If you live near Edmonton and surrounding areas and want some contacts just private message me and I’d be happy to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.