Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Breeders in NY or East Coast that scan HCM

Kris Patay

Lairian
Hi everyone, very new here! I'm writing today because I lost my baby to HCM and congestive heart failure last month. From the time symptoms began to show it was too late for medications to even give him a small chance. 10 frightening days passed until he went to sleep forever. He was only 9 months old!
My family and I are devastated but there is too much love in this house to not give to another sphynx. Our home is so empty now.

I'm having a difficult time researching reputable breeders in my area that actively scan for HCM or genetic testing for the heart defect in their adults.

I am willing to be on a waiting list for the right match with our family. I understand these things take time and I'm ok with that. I can also travel to a Breeder anywhere on the east coast If need be.

If anyone here breeds and scans, or knows of a wonderful Breeder that they have worked with please, please let me know!

Thank you, sending hugs! ❤️
Kris

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
So sorry for your loss. A sad heartbreak.
@Catzzzmeow can help you with that area. I tagged her
She will reply. We have to send private conversation, because
Breeder names aren't allowed to be posted. Best wishes.

Kris Patay

Lairian
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
So sorry for your loss. A sad heartbreak.
@Catzzzmeow can help you with that area. I tagged her
She will reply. We have to send private conversation, because
Breeder names aren't allowed to be posted. Best wishes.
Thank you so much for your help! Very happy to join here. I can already see from browsing through some posts that this community is full of wonderful people and sphynx mom's and dads!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thank you so much for your help! Very happy to join here. I can already see from browsing through some posts that this community is full of wonderful people and sphynx mom's and dads!

Your welcome. You are right, this site is the greatest.
Wonderful people, advice, support, and laughter.

Back