Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
hi there I was wondering do we have any uk breeders on our forum ?
Or any uk members who know of good breeders ?
I’ve search the sites here and most have to come from Poland , I missed out on one then found another , but they wanted a bank transfer wouldn’t accept payment via Paypal though I did ask did they have it and they said yes but needed £50 bank transfer , I don’t understand why they insisted on the bank transfer . But at the minuet here in the uk there are lots of adverts on tv about bank frauds etc so I declined

A8A3A2B1-E00F-41A0-8E05-18F165F40C30.png

This was part of the txt message I really hope I did the right thing and didn’t lose another baby . But bells began to ring at the insistence of bank transfer .
I did not feel totally comfy with the babies being brought all this way via aeroplane it must be traumatic , I know plenty of really good breeders do use this mode of sending babies to new mums
In fact my brother breeds British Bull dogs and as imported some of his dogs from over seas , but only sent via courier his puppy’s
So please anyone know of a really reliable breeder in the uk , or even close enough to send via courier
Thanks in advance
Massive hugs
Anita & Cleo xxx❤️❤️❤️

CuryC

Lairian
I don't have any advice for breeders but I think it's wonderful you are looking for a new baby to add to the family!
Please go with your gut. You wouldn't want to forward any money and be scammed.

Lickleone

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
You can go onto the website association for Sphynx on there ligit breeders put their kittens. I’d refer you to mine but sadly she’s had to pack it in but I found her through there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there @Yoda mom i can always rely on you to find the information thanks love x
@CuryC I don’t think I shall find my boy until in the new year I just love the dark nude babies , Cleo was very pink when we first got her , now she as lots of blue patches all over her and I love it ! Cleo was spayed at 6 month , so I’d love a boy to compliment her
Hi @Lickleone I have found so many breeders in the south but in the north where we are there don’t seem to be that many and many of them don’t come with papers , not that papers matter to me ! But I think if your paying the top price you should get papers
Hug
Anita & Cleo xxx❤️❤️❤️

CuryC

Lairian
Hi there @Yoda mom i can always rely on you to find the information thanks love x
@CuryC I don’t think I shall find my boy until in the new year I just love the dark nude babies , Cleo was very pink when we first got her , now she as lots of blue patches all over her and I love it ! Cleo was spayed at 6 month , so I’d love a boy to compliment her
Hi @Lickleone I have found so many breeders in the south but in the north where we are there don’t seem to be that many and many of them don’t come with papers , not that papers matter to me ! But I think if your paying the top price you should get papers
Hug
Anita & Cleo xxx❤️❤️❤️
Ya know, when I first started looking at these kitties I thought I really wanted a pink one...but then I am seeing all these dark ones and I love them! If (ha, we know I will) I add to my family then I want a darker one.

Anansi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ya know, when I first started looking at these kitties I thought I really wanted a pink one...but then I am seeing all these dark ones and I love them! If (ha, we know I will) I add to my family then I want a darker one.
I know what you mean. When I was doing my research and going through it all I was like I think I want a dark baby or a Tortie maybe. Then I ended up picking a baby white and blue boy you can just never tell! But if I ever get two I'll definitely choose a darker baby to compliment :p

CuryC

Lairian
I know what you mean. When I was doing my research and going through it all I was like I think I want a dark baby or a Tortie maybe. Then I ended up picking a baby white and blue boy you can just never tell! But if I ever get two I'll definitely choose a darker baby to compliment :p
I'm loving how we all have plans to get another LOL

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We plan Hubby’s just do what makes us happy
“ happy wife ! Happy life “
We planed our two legged babies ( cough cough ) so it’s natural to plan ahead for our naked family
Hugs
Anita & Cleo xxx❤️❤️❤️

Josie Ent

Lairian
Hi we got a new kitten just over a week ago from a lady in Preston,

Attachments

• 59FBE68F-AD52-4CD4-9DFF-3EBC43541040.jpeg
    59FBE68F-AD52-4CD4-9DFF-3EBC43541040.jpeg
    216.9 KB · Views: 14

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh wow @Josie Ent would you kindly ask her / him if I could have contact details or I could give mine Preston is 45 minuet drive from me
Hugs
Anita & Cleo xxx❤️❤️❤️