Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Breeders

Stevieraek

Lairian
Has anyone had any experience with breeders in .... ? They seem legit but once again it’s a money order thing and they pay for shipping so I’m just trying to be cautious

Last edited by a moderator:

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Who knows.....it could be legit but money orders is what scammers use so I wouldn't do it.

Another thing you can look into is flying to pick up the cat and bringing him/her back with you. Some airlines let you put a small pet in a carrier under the seat like carry-on luggage. You would have to pay for your ticket plus a small pet fee but it's much safer than sending them in the luggage compartment. Also you pay when you pick up the cat so they can't scam you.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Stevieraek hope you’ll see my pm. I had to edit the post cause we can’t name breeders on here. If you let us know which city the breeder you want to know about is, members can pm you to sare their experience.
Good luck in your search!

Last edited:

Yoda mom

Staff member
Be Aware Money orders ,western union often are red flags as well as the enticement they will pay shipping

Would have to see whole ad in a PM

Back