Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bronx-e broke our tree!!!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
uh... yah... if you are on my facebook you'd see.... and here's the story:

John: "Kiz, hurry.. there's balls on your tree":Dizzy:
run out to see Bronxe's face in the tree and low and behold his.... balls.... hanging from the tree :Woo:

::hurry and grab my camera::- because i've been trying to catch this moments for weeks!! (secretly it's a fave of mine!, because i know it brings him so much joy... until he breaks my ornaments, then i turn into: :Furious: )

we see him struggle but continue to point and laugh... until...

TIMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- yep... trees on the floor and Bronxe is running through the house like a mad man!!!

So now my tree is leaning up against the fish tank.... - BUT all ornaments stayed on LOL!

Attachments

• Bronxe in the tree 003.jpg
    Bronxe in the tree 003.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Bronxe in the tree 002.jpg
    Bronxe in the tree 002.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Bronxe in the tree 004.jpg
    Bronxe in the tree 004.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 64

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
totenengel- Does the glue really hold it?? We have decided to glue or duck tape it for xmas and then buy a clearance one after xmas. i'm NOT buying a new tree, setting it up and decorating it all within 3 days!!!
(note: we never got our ornaments down from the attic this year, so what you see on the tree are quick buys and xmas cards!- if you look close you may see a fellow Sphynx Lair member :Wink: )

TotenEngel

Banned
we did use a couple of tubes, but in the end, yes it held!! We carried on using it last year and its up again this year!! Makes storing it a nightmare though as the legs just don't come off anymore!
Guess it depends what is broken! Laz broke the slots that the base bits slide into (if that makes sense!)

Mischievous little devils they are!! Glad you can laugh about it though - I probably would've cried a little before I laughed :LOL:

I kinda thought Misses would be a climber, cause she gets a little crazy at night, so just incase I tied the tree to the wall (learned from past experiences).

Gizzymom

Banned
totenengel- Does the glue really hold it?? We have decided to glue or duck tape it for xmas and then buy a clearance one after xmas. i'm NOT buying a new tree, setting it up and decorating it all within 3 days!!!
(note: we never got our ornaments down from the attic this year, so what you see on the tree are quick buys and xmas cards!- if you look close you may see a fellow Sphynx Lair member :Wink: )

AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Gizzy went down with the tree!!! LOLOLOLOL:LOL:

pooner

Banned
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I didn't put up a tree this year but, this makes me wish I had. Next year definitely getting a tree to see what Poon Tango decides to do with it. Last year he was sooo little he just checked out the ornaments at the base but didn't really pay much attention to the tree itself.

So glad you got pictures because I got a great laugh!!!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Heather i tried to "thank" your reply... but i dont have permission :ThumbsDown: haha so "thanks for your reply" !

Jody- Yes, Gizzy went down with the tree!!!

I might have been upset if i came into the livingroom and saw it already down... but John and i could see him struggling and just sorta kept watching :LOL: we are bad parents!! but he's never had problems before and always gets out... lol... this is definitely a Christmas to remember!:Wink:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Omigosh! I cant believe you got that on camera!
Sphynx ass and balls sticking out of the tree.....that is the funniest thing!
You should use that photo for a Christmas card next year! With some sort of caption about "balls on the tree"....LOL....
In fact you should make a ton of them and sell them on the lair!!! I would buy some!!!

Adventures of A Naked Cat

Back