Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bucks/Activity Bars

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Just thought about a couple of things.
Been trying to figure out the Sphynx Bucks and Activity Bars but some parameters elude me.

What governs these bars to be precise?
Especially the activity one seems hard to figure out, even during my most active periods I've sometimes seen it fall.
The only conclusion I can make is that either it uses preset time periods to calculate activity and entering into a new such period might cause fluctuations, or it puts heavy emphasis on actions other than just online status or posting. Maybe picture uploads or diary entries or something.

Not a very interesting question to most maybe but I like to figure stuff like that out for some reason :Laugh:
With these two I can't fully though hence the question.

Also...
What different membership levels are there and what post count is needed for the jumps? Are there any honorary ones in use for special cases like the first member or what ever?

Geek questions I know but interesting never the less. :LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
ypvsypvs and bellasmom, I'm no expert but I've been on this site a while so I think I can lend my observations. The sphynx bucks are built up based on the amount of activity one does in different areas, such as photos, posts, threads, videos, diaries, etc. The activity bar is based on how often one posts on the site and how often one visits the site. The different levels are based on the number of posts one submits on the site; for example, I think after a member posts at least 500 posts, they become a Senior Member, and after 1,000 posts, they become a VIP member. Hope this helps a little!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Sydkat you came back just in time :ThumbsUp: welcome back!
Yes guys her answer is correct. Could not have said it better my self!

Jennifer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Good to Know, I was wondering too.

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think it's just questions that linger and we are too lazy to ask! LOL! Good questions though :)

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I hereby bequeath to you the Viking award. For being the most active member from Sweden. I will also grant you the beer award for your love of the tasty beverage in which I and others are so greatly appreciative of. Last but not least, the Lawbreaker award, for.... well you know.

Gizzymom

Banned
I hereby bequeath to you the Viking award. For being the most active member from Sweden. I will also grant you the beer award for your love of the tasty beverage in which I and others are so greatly appreciative of. Last but not least, the Lawbreaker award, for.... well you know.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::Hysterical::LOL:LMAO

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:p

Not hard to be most active Swede here :LOL:
Beer... I actually collect Belgian Trappists and specials, have quite a good collection by now. Don't drink that much but when I do I want a good beer, that's for sure hehe.

Law breaker. Me? :Whistle: