Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bump under skin.

Ruth

Lairian
Hello Sphynx family!

I noticed a bump on the back left hand side of my Stitch. I did some research and read that some have noticed bumps at vaccination site. He did get his vaccines about 3.5 weeks ago. I noticed this bump a week ago and hoped it would go away and it hasn’t. I made a vet apt but just wanted some feedback if anyone has seen this on their baby.

Thanks!! ❤️

Attachments

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
@Ruth It can be normal. Back right rear is usually for the rabies vaccination site. Keep an eye on it. If it grows then get it looked at. Our bumps usually disappeared after 5 week or so for any that did get a bump.

Ruth

Lairian
@Ruth It can be normal. Back right rear is usually for the rabies vaccination site. Keep an eye on it. If it grows then get it looked at. Our bumps usually disappeared after 5 week or so for any that did get a bump.
Yes that’s exactly where the rabies was given too. I’m definitely monitoring. Thank you!!! :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Ruth , how is Stitch today ?
Head smooches sent to both your adorables!

Keep us updated often

You can call the vet and let them know and perhaps email the pic to the vet

Ps love Stitches adorable shirt

Ruth

Lairian
@Ruth , how is Stitch today ?
Head smooches sent to both your adorables!

Keep us updated often

You can call the vet and let them know and perhaps email the pic to the vet

Ps love Stitches adorable shirt
Hi!!

He’s acting as normal as always. He’s hyper and eating well. I’m still taking him in on Saturday to just get it checked out. It’s been a week and a half but have read it goes away sometimes in weeks.

I’d rather be safe than sorry though.

:)