Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Butt taps

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Maggie loves getting little love taps on her butt. Does any 1 else's kitty love it?

Meecho gets VERY excited. She also lets out some of that lovely smell they give off and shakes her tail in my face. I swear one day she's going to get so excited and accidentally spray me:LOL:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I don't know! I went to try it and she ran away. I will wait until she's calmer.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
YES! Stella loves it. I call it "The Spanx". She goes nuts. . . .She'll get low to the ground, grip the carpet, ears go back. . .she'll sometimes roll to the side. She loves the thigh pat, lol. Sometimes she'll get into the position (low to the ground, gripping carpet) before we even start.

CoolSphynx

Lairian
YES! Stella loves it. I call it "The Spanx". She goes nuts. . . .She'll get low to the ground, grip the carpet, ears go back. . .she'll sometimes roll to the side. She loves the thigh pat, lol. Sometimes she'll get into the position (low to the ground, gripping carpet) before we even start.

:Surprise:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol I know it sounds kind of raunchy, but I find it better to say "She loves The Spanx" as oppose to telling people "She loves it when I spank her."

Haji the Sphynx

Lairian
I think I like giving haji The Spanx more than he enjoys it! I slap his thighs and it makes this awesome clapping noise - a kind of hollow clap sound He seems pretty indifferent to the whole thing.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hahaha when others see it, they might think The Spanx looks and sounds kind of violent, but they have no idea how much these little ones love it. It's amazing how they enjoy being patted like a baby, as well. When we take Stella to the vet, we will usually have her in her blanket and we'll end up holding her like a baby to make sure she's calm. All the while, we're patting her bottom. People might think it is a baby until they see too large ears protruding out from the blanket.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hahaha when others see it, they might think The Spanx looks and sounds kind of violent, but they have no idea how much these little ones love it. It's amazing how they enjoy being patted like a baby, as well. When we take Stella to the vet, we will usually have her in her blanket and we'll end up holding her like a baby to make sure she's calm. All the while, we're patting her bottom. People might think it is a baby until they see too large ears protruding out from the blanket.[/QU

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have tried the spanx on Mo just now, he ran off and gave me a cross look as if to say 'what are you doing you mad woman'

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hahaha when others see it, they might think The Spanx looks and sounds kind of violent, but they have no idea how much these little ones love it. It's amazing how they enjoy being patted like a baby, as well. When we take Stella to the vet, we will usually have her in her blanket and we'll end up holding her like a baby to make sure she's calm. All the while, we're patting her bottom. People might think it is a baby until they see too large ears protruding out from the blanket.[/QU

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have tried the spanx on Mo just now, he ran off and gave me a cross look as if to say 'what are you doing you mad woman'

LOL I can just imagine the reaction!

English Dave

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ra must be a perv or something lol! He loves a gentle spanking and will go all silly and start purring and then nibble on my face/ears if I do it to him :Woo:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I can say it must be a Sphynx thing cause my 4 love it but Sambo hates it. So now I have to wonder about that old saying Animals look and act like their owners...Maybe we really don't know ourselves that well..LMAO:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I don't know if Piglet likes being "spanked" but my male Siamese Reno loves it! The harder you spank him, the more he seems to like it! I wonder if the spanking craze is a male cat thing?

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My Sphynx boys love it!!! I have realized before how much like burping a baby it is when one of them is lying on my chest & I'm "giving the spanx". My furry bud barely likes being petted, so definatley no spanx for him. :LOL:

Back