Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Butter Jones - 12 wks

It is almost time for my Butter Jones to come home! I am so excited!!! Here are some new pictures of him at just about 12 weeks old! He is getting to be such a big boy! I hear he is very, very clever too. My husband says that frightens him, as he can see Butter Jones and Amaryllis getting in to a lot of trouble together. That is okay though. Gable will tattle every chance he gets.

Oh, he remained blue eyed!! :BigSmile:

What color code is he? Looks almost white in some pictures and red in others.
I am so happy he still has his beautiful blue eyes too! I am not sure of his color yet. I see the same thing, some he looks white and some he looks a bit red.

Butter Jones is soooo wrinkly and cute! I love his name, how did you come up with it?
I love his wrinkles!!! And the name, that was my husband and his unique naming abilities.

His latest suggestion was "Rumple Foreskin"....my kitten's name will remain Butter Jones. I may cut him off from any further naming opportunities after that one. :LOL::LOL:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am so happy he still has his beautiful blue eyes too! I am not sure of his color yet. I see the same thing, some he looks white and some he looks a bit red.

I love his wrinkles!!! And the name, that was my husband and his unique naming abilities.

His latest suggestion was "Rumple Foreskin"....my kitten's name will remain Butter Jones. I may cut him off from any further naming opportunities after that one. :LOL::LOL:
My husband wanted to get a boy sphynx so he could name it "Harry Scrotum"- I think it's in the male genetics:LOL: Good thing we decided to get another girl:BigSmile:

Harry Scrotum!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I told my husband about that one and we were both laughing! He said that was also a good name! Again, he is no longer allowed...

Butter Jones is MUCH too handsome to have a name like that!!!

And is that a new pic of Gable on your Avatar? Sooo cute!
Yes, that is Gable in his sweater which he HATES with a passion!

When he has it on he sits in a heap and will not move! Last time he had it on I had to carry the heap upstairs to bed. He didn't move all night. In the morning when I got up, he just remained a heap and let out a pathetic mew until I took it off of him. He bolted downstairs to use his litter box...Sad, sad clothed cat.

susi794

Staff member
Butter Jones is gorgeous! I think your hubby's new choice for a name was hilarious! But...might be difficult to explain to your guests or the neighborhood kids. Am still chuckling though....:Wink:

Isn't Butter Jones just getting so big and he is so deliciously wrinkly! It is so exciting waiting for new kitty! I can't wait to bring home baby!

I told hubby that people laughing at his name idea. He is quite proud of himself too. I said he was simple..:LOL::LOL::LOL:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Great pictures. Butter Jones is too cute!

As for the husbands suggesting Rumple Foreskin and Harry Scrotum...
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
If we don't laugh they'll stop, but I can't stop....
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I snorted out in laughter and almost peed myself, too funny. :LOL: My husband got really excited about the names and is now wishing he didn't mail off the registry papers. :Woo: To which I sweetly said, we could always get another one *bats eyelashes*

Last edited:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butter Jones is so adorable. Talk about the wrinkles! He looks white to me too but I thought I detected a smidge of darker coloring at the tips of his ears. When is he coming home?