Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Butter Jones - 12 wks

It is almost time for my Butter Jones to come home! I am so excited!!! Here are some new pictures of him at just about 12 weeks old! He is getting to be such a big boy! I hear he is very, very clever too. My husband says that frightens him, as he can see Butter Jones and Amaryllis getting in to a lot of trouble together. That is okay though. Gable will tattle every chance he gets.

Oh, he remained blue eyed!! :BigSmile:

What color code is he? Looks almost white in some pictures and red in others.

I am so happy he still has his beautiful blue eyes too! I am not sure of his color yet. I see the same thing, some he looks white and some he looks a bit red.

Butter Jones is soooo wrinkly and cute! I love his name, how did you come up with it?

I love his wrinkles!!! And the name, that was my husband and his unique naming abilities.

His latest suggestion was "Rumple Foreskin"....my kitten's name will remain Butter Jones. I may cut him off from any further naming opportunities after that one. :LOL::LOL:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am so happy he still has his beautiful blue eyes too! I am not sure of his color yet. I see the same thing, some he looks white and some he looks a bit red.

I love his wrinkles!!! And the name, that was my husband and his unique naming abilities.

His latest suggestion was "Rumple Foreskin"....my kitten's name will remain Butter Jones. I may cut him off from any further naming opportunities after that one. :LOL::LOL:

My husband wanted to get a boy sphynx so he could name it "Harry Scrotum"- I think it's in the male genetics:LOL: Good thing we decided to get another girl:BigSmile:

Butter Jones is MUCH too handsome to have a name like that!!!

And is that a new pic of Gable on your Avatar? Sooo cute!

Yes, that is Gable in his sweater which he HATES with a passion!

When he has it on he sits in a heap and will not move! Last time he had it on I had to carry the heap upstairs to bed. He didn't move all night. In the morning when I got up, he just remained a heap and let out a pathetic mew until I took it off of him. He bolted downstairs to use his litter box...Sad, sad clothed cat.

Isn't Butter Jones just getting so big and he is so deliciously wrinkly! It is so exciting waiting for new kitty! I can't wait to bring home baby!

I told hubby that people laughing at his name idea. He is quite proud of himself too. I said he was simple..:LOL::LOL::LOL:

spygirl

Banned

My husband was looking over my shoulder while I was reading this and yelled, "YES! This is what we shall name are kitteh!" Sometimes I wonder why I married him. :Hysterical:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Great pictures. Butter Jones is too cute!

As for the husbands suggesting Rumple Foreskin and Harry Scrotum...
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
If we don't laugh they'll stop, but I can't stop....
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I snorted out in laughter and almost peed myself, too funny. :LOL: My husband got really excited about the names and is now wishing he didn't mail off the registry papers. :Woo: To which I sweetly said, we could always get another one *bats eyelashes*

Last edited:

gizmo6370

Banned

Butter Jones can only be an all white if one of the parents is an all white....if they are not...Butter isn't either then :Wink:
Do you know the colors of his parents ? :Smile:

Back