Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Butter Jones 9.5 Weeks - Pictures

I just had to share the pictures of my baby boy that his breeder sent me! He is growing so fast!! I can't wait to bring him home!!! Look at the last one with all of his brothers and sisters. Nothing cuter than a bed full of baby Sphynx!!!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Is the last picture a count-the-kittens contest? Lol.

Wow he's precious. I love all those wrinkles. His head reminds me of Candys' Dinka, very broad and deepset wrinkles. Do you know if they share the same bloodlines? Just curious.

I don't know if Dinka and Butter Jones are somehow related. I do know one of the Lair members is getting his brother and my Butter Jones is related to our Lair pink cat pBinky!!!

I just love the pictures of all of the naked siblings. Makes ya want to just jump right in the middle of them!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
So cute!!! And agree with ckhut-- squeel!

Love that little blue and white baby boy-- wonder if he has a home...?!
I'm inlove with the little black nosed kitty with the white lightening streak on his face!! So adorable!!!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Is the last picture a count-the-kittens contest? Lol.

Wow he's precious. I love all those wrinkles. His head reminds me of Candys' Dinka, very broad and deepset wrinkles. Do you know if they share the same bloodlines? Just curious.
MOST ADORABLE - Dinka came from Penelope Pussycat and Handsome Harry. I think Harry came from Blake Gibsons line. Butter Jones IS super wrinkly.:Smile:

ShadyLaine

Lairian
annnd the little blue and white goofus on the end showing the world his boyparts would be my baby. :LOL:

I have decided to name him Elliot.

Check out my albums for more photos of him!

Bella07

Banned
annnd the little blue and white goofus on the end showing the world his boyparts would be my baby. :LOL:

I couldn't resist checking your albums. Elliot is gorgeous! From the photos it looks like he has quite a pers0nality...you'll have to share photos and stories of him when you bring him home! Awwww, they are all just so cute. I really love their group shots too.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

Elliot is beautiful. I love his name. Congratulations. When do you get him?