Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Butter Jones is His Daddy's Kitten

So Butters has decided that he LOVES his Daddy. He is ALWAYS around my husband. At his feet, in his lap or being carried in his arms around the house like a baby. When my husband went upstairs to go to bed, up the stairs Butter Jones ran after him as fast as his little naked legs could carry him. I was asked to please close the door behind myself so Daddy and his kitten could sleep. I was being politely kicked out of my own bedroom so he could snuggle with HIS Butter Jones. LOL So much for not "being much of a cat person". That is one spoiled kitten.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's great to hear that Butter Jones and Daddy are BFFs:BigSmile: That little baby is sooo cute no one can resist his kitty charm. Congrats on turning hubby into a crazy cat man:LOL: Can we get a pick of the boys together????

I will have to try to sneak some pictures of Daddy and his kitten. My husband HATES having his picture taken so I will have to try to get some when they fall asleep on the couch or floor together. Or maybe I can ambush him with a picture when he is carrying Butters around like a baby. I would sneak one now but he is in bed and he would not be happy with me if I snapped a shot of him now and posted it! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bella07

Banned
AAWWW, please try to sneak a picture of the two together, I'd love to see it too! Well, since your husband now considers Butters HIS cat, you now have a new excuse to get another hairless baby! Afterall, you will need a new little one to call your very own, right?! :Wink:

AAWWW, please try to sneak a picture of the two together, I'd love to see it too! Well, since your husband now considers Butters HIS cat, you now have a new excuse to get another hairless baby! Afterall, you will need a new little one to call your very own, right?! :Wink:

Oh you are good! I already tried that tonight! He gave me the look and reminded me I am watching Hoarders. :LOL::LOL:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sounds like Butter was the perfect addition to your family. Now that you've converted your hubby it'll be so much easier the next time you get a kitten!

Back