Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

ButterBall - A tattoo, bath and laser

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's been a few days since someone posted a video so I thought I'd throw one in. It's ButterBall again getting a tattoo, playing with a laser and getting a bath. As you can see in the previous bath video ButterBall is nothing like that other sphynx. He hates the bath. He hates it worse than death itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Nice ink! :Cool: We got one for Kramer that says "Hell Cat" but we are going to put it on him for our huge upcoming BBQ.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Great video but can I just say something You wake me from A dead sleep and I end up with A tatoo, there is A ufo flying around and then you throw me in the water? Sorry I would scratch you too:LOL: All kidding aside I have to get some tatoo's for my Leo. Hubby and I are going for sphynx lair logo's this summer! Maybee I will have A temp. one made for Leo!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great video but can I just say something You wake me from A dead sleep and I end up with A tatoo, there is A ufo flying around and then you throw me in the water? Sorry I would scratch you too:LOL: All kidding aside I have to get some tatoo's for my Leo. Hubby and I are going for sphynx lair logo's this summer! Maybee I will have A temp. one made for Leo!

Yeah, I am kinda mean but what comes around goes around. When I try to sleep ButterBall walks all over me. He likes to use tail whips to the head. Then he sits down and starts play fighting my hands. Sometimes he'll sit on my head ever so softly digging in his back claws just to let me know he's there and he means business. Sometimes it's cute though because he'll come lay on my neck and back and start kneading. It kinda tickles. And then he crosses the line and goes and lays a poo that stinks up the house. At that point, I directly go to the litter box, remove the stinky mess, and put it outside. Not just in the garage but outside. It'll stink up the garage. I go and lay down again and repeat steps minus the poo until I wake up. He's always got food in the morning so it can't be because he's got nothing to eat.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think the thing that made me laugh the hardest was the very end. I don't know who looked more traumatized by the whole thing, you or butterball :LOL:

Sphynx Happy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butterball took that tattoo well and the bath too. I've seen the commercial for the sphynx that raises hell when they try to give it a bath on My Cat From Hell. That cat was scary, just scary.

:LOL: the end was funny

Alimoore

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I completely lost it when you put the tattoo on his belly and he just watched you! It was soooo funny :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back