Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

ButterBall Episode 80 Playtime

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Another video of ButterBall and I hanging out.

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Very cute. Snuffie enjoys "the claw" as well. When you hold your hand out like a claw and then they attack it! I love how their pupils dialate right before they pounce! Wonderful kitties they are. Great video!

I always enjoy the Butterball videos.

You know, when I was first seriously looking into getting a Sphynx (when it was becoming more than just a dream of mine) I used to go on to YouTube to watch videos of Butterball. My kids and I would sit and watch together. Our favorite was him going after the toilet paper when he was a wee lad.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I always enjoy the Butterball videos.

You know, when I was first seriously looking into getting a Sphynx (when it was becoming more than just a dream of mine) I used to go on to YouTube to watch videos of Butterball. My kids and I would sit and watch together. Our favorite was him going after the toilet paper when he was a wee lad.

Several people have told me that. Makes me feel good. My niece absolutely loves the ButterBall videos too. She asks me every day if I made a new video.

I honestly didn't think many people would watch his videos so a few of them might not be family friendly. Now that I know children are watching them, I will keep them all family friendly.

Several people have told me that. Makes me feel good. My niece absolutely loves the ButterBall videos too. She asks me every day if I made a new video.

I honestly didn't think many people would watch his videos so a few of them might not be family friendly. Now that I know children are watching them, I will keep them all family friendly.

Well, Butters having gas was a big hit with my 10 year old son!

You can't censor the Butterball!!!!!!

susi794

Staff member
The toilet paper one was (and remains) my all time favorite, but I love the Butterball videos. I love watching the special relationship the two of you have--I think both of you wouldn't know what to do without the other. They give me a warm feeling--doesn't really matter what the subject of the video is--they all leave me smiling.

Back