Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Butterball plays rough

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butterball can play rough sometimes as the video shows.

Last edited by a moderator:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Another great bball video!:ThumbsUp: I must say he looks like he has been growing, maybe because we have not seen him or he has been eating well.

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I never get tired of watching butterball videos :BigSmile: and he is so comically i love it and he must be a blast to live with.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh my gosh your nose :Surprise:
I'm surprised he didn't do that before. I haven't cut his claws in a couple of months. He was walking on little pins. I nipped that in the bud though. All trimmed up now.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm a big fan of Butterballs video's too! He is so fun to watch. I love the look he gets right before he launches his attack! :LOL:

I must say, I hope my cat grows up to be just as wacky and spontaneous as butterball. I'm sure that all the other new cat owners feel the same way, because your cat is just win in the purest form.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I must say, I hope my cat grows up to be just as wacky and spontaneous as butterball. I'm sure that all the other new cat owners feel the same way, because your cat is just win in the purest form.
That's very kind of you Wuahful. Thanks mucho. Butterball sure does like to play but he's not real big on cuddling. He cuddles in the morning until I get up. That's about it. So he's lots of fun and loves to play but he's not real big on being petted or held.