Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Butterball Pooted

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
More goofing around with Butterball and Tyrone.

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He looks like he's really enjoying himself! Seems to love the stairs. :ThumbsUp:

I want to kiss that wrinkly forehead of his! He loves those stairs doesnt he? I always love butterboys videos!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I love these videos. Our boys would tear up and down the stairs at various times of the day for no apparent reason . Our stairs have wooden treads so it sounded as if someone was falling down the stairs. Visitors would always panic.

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
awwwwww he is just sooo cute i want to squash him lol! looks like he was having a fab time bless him he loves the stairs :Laugh:

my Mom used to have a burmese cat named Gizmoe she was evil on the stairs she used to hide on them and then if anyone walked past she would stick her paws thrue the banasters and claw your face she caught my friends eye once and she had to go to casualty my MOM felt soooo bad. she was one hell of a charcter mom misses her very much :Cry:

LOL Great video...however,,our kitties are from Mars - their gas should be GREEN!!! lol The green haze...haha

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks for my afternoon matinee. Butterball is always a superb entertainer.:Smile: