Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Butterball's friend Tyrone the chihuahua

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butterball's temporary house mate Tyrone gets jealous of Butterball sometimes. But he's a good little dog. I think Butterball was hoping Tyrone would fall asleep so he could cuddle up next to Tyrone for his body heat.

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow Tyrone doesnt miss a meal or a Dr Beckers treat does he! And so nervous !

He's actually lost weight. He is spoiled with treats. He only eats about a cup of food each day. He's always hungry but we want him to live a long time so his daddy tries not to over feed him. He's a delicate little guy so I guess he appears nervous alot.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
What a funny little dog Tyrone is. He seems to be doing well with his new roomie, Butterball, despite acting as if he needs to keep an eye on on the guy.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Tyrone is such a cutie. I hope he gets over his nervousness soon, he'd learn that sleeping against a hot sphynx is good for aching bones.

susi794

Staff member
Tyrone's a cutie! Poor little Ball--he wants a buddy so badly. C'mon, Tyrone! It's snugglicious to cuddle up next to a sphynx.

Bella07

Banned
Mike, I think Tyrone has claimed you as his own! From the wheezing noise he made, all the way up to his kisses, I think he loves you....And I bet he and Butterball will be cuddling in no time!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It looks like Tyrone wants the main snuggle spot with you. Smoochies from us to Butterball.:Smile:

Back