Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

ButterBall's Prize

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This is what the Ball and I did today.

Last edited by a moderator:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Nice one Butterball your a natural on film!!!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t
I really hope you enjoyed your prize Butterball !!!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nice one Butterball your a natural on film!!!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t
I really hope you enjoyed your prize Butterball !!!
ButterBall and owner thoroughly enjoyed the generous prize. We still have about $20 left on it so we get to go back! We just took care of the necessities today. Thanks a million Admin. I can already tell a big difference in the new litter I got this time. Tidy Cat. It hasn't done much for the smell but it cleans up very nicely.

Makes me wish Cleo would do ok in public places.... I'm sure you get stopped all the time in the petstore with that cutie!

Makes me wish Cleo would do ok in public places.... I'm sure you get stopped all the time in the petstore with that cutie!
Isn't that the truth!! I just took Walter to PetSmart for the first time last weekend...he was so mad, I had to spend $92 on him to get rid of the guilt!! :Pudently::Pudently:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Isn't that the truth!! I just took Walter to PetSmart for the first time last weekend...he was so mad, I had to spend $92 on him to get rid of the guilt!! :Pudently::Pudently:
Wow, it surprises me to hear that your sphynx don't like being out in public places. I guess maybe some sphynx are just a little more shy than others? Piglet loves to go out and about with me, but then again she's a ham (no pun intended...LOL!) and loves the attention she gets from people!

I was surprised, too, because my last sphynx Harold was such a ham out in public. But, Walter was an adult when I got him, and I guess he was never taken anywhere by his previous owner. I'm working on it, though. When his stroller gets here next week, I'm going to start taking him out more and more and hope he gets used to it. I know he's got it in him!