Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

ButterBall's Tongue

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's funny. I was just reading a post by Brooke and she mentioned Walter's tongue being 40 grit sandpaper. Well, ButterBall's tongue is the same way.

ButterBall's kitty bed is right next to me on my bed. Otherwise the little booger crawls under my blanket and keeps me hot. Anyway, last night one of my arms was invading his bed space unbeknown to me. I wake up with a stinging pain in my arm. I'll be damned if that little sucker didn't lick my arm raw. I pulled it away and he came back for more. I kept pushing him away and he kept coming back. My arm hurts about two inches under my elbow. I'm telling you, he's cruisin for a bruisin.

I don't know what got into Ball today but he's been a hellion. I think I've been giving him too much catnip.

Brooke

Banned
ElGato, if ButterBall is getting to be out of control, you should just send him to my house. I will take him off your hands for you!! :Wink: I'm willing to make that sacrifice for you, friend. It'll be really tough for Walter and I, but we'll suffer through it.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
ElGato I completely understand what that feels like. Meecho can spend hours "grooming" me. I can take alot, but when she licks me eyes to get to my eye lashes...OUCH! :Laugh:

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I think the worst part is they don't know when its enough, lol. My man just keeps coming back in for more licks. It's like thanks for loving me but my lips are fully exfoliated already.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
LOL that's how I feel. The first time Meecho did it I was so happy thinking..boy she loves me :Adore: and now it's like..uh oh here she comes :Surprise:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hahahah, ButterBall came in for a kiss and got his nose shocked pretty good. Put an end to that real quick.

Back