Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Bwaaahahahahahaha

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I LOVE IT when I catch my husband making cooing noises and "sucky" talk to Poopy or Orion and gently bouncing them as if they were a baby <snicker> :LOL: Even better when my hubby realizes I caught him. Tee-hee. :ThumbsUp:

Gizzymom

Banned
I LOVE IT when I catch my husband making cooing noises and "sucky" talk to Poopy or Orion and gently bouncing them as if they were a baby <snicker> :LOL: Even better when my hubby realizes I caught him. Tee-hee. :ThumbsUp:

Even big strong men turn to mush with these little guys!!!

BTW, LOVE your new avatar!!! Is that Orion or Rupert (poopie)? LOL

:LOL:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
first off- i can't even imagine loving the name "poopy" anymore then i currently do!! LOVE IT :)

and it's hilarious that Admin got busted!! :BigSmile:

And i agree 110% that our men love these guys as much as we do!! Bea is a daddy's girl ALL the way!!! she'd pick John over me any day of the week!!!

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
LOL!!!! Love it!

I caught the boyfriend having this conversation with Teeka on Sunday:

"Does my babygirl want spankin's? Daddy spank? Spank spank spank! Ooooh, look at you! Silly girl!"

Meanwhile I'm in the kitchen laughing so hard I have to lean on the counter in order to stay on my feet. This from the guy who never wanted one of those "ugly cats" to begin with. HA! :Wink:

Gizzymom

Banned
LOL!!!! Love it!

"Does my babygirl want spankin's? Daddy spank? Spank spank spank! Ooooh, look at you! Silly girl!"

Meanwhile I'm in the kitchen laughing so hard I have to lean on the counter in order to stay on my feet. This from the guy who never wanted one of those "ugly cats" to begin with. HA! :Wink:

:LOL::Hysterical::LOL::Hysterical:

ktate88

Banned
:LOL::LOL: Love this thread!!

My dad who isn't a big animal person loves Niles. Gives him treats when we go over, holds him, pets him, talks to him. Too funny!! Guess he just never wanted the responsibility of pets when we were growing up. But he loves his four legged grandkids :BigSmile::ThumbsUp:

The boyfriend said when he first met Niles "he seems nice enough." This from the guy who doesn't like "furry creatures" and has a snake. Yet when Kahlil is in town I come home from work to find them curled up reading, watching TV. Proof is in the pictures!!

Attachments

• niles kahlil 2.jpg
    niles kahlil 2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 19
  • niles kahlil.jpg
    niles kahlil.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 14

Gizzymom

Banned

My dad who isn't a big animal person loves Niles. Gives him treats when we go over, holds him, pets him, talks to him. Too funny!! Guess he just never wanted the responsibility of pets when we were growing up. But he loves his four legged grandkids :BigSmile::ThumbsUp:

The boyfriend said when he first met Niles "he seems nice enough." This from the guy who doesn't like "furry creatures" and has a snake. Yet when Kahlil is in town I come home from work to find them curled up reading, watching TV. Proof is in the pictures!!

I LOVE the first pic!! Looks like 2 guys just chillin!! :LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned

haha! Great photos! They are so cute together, love photo #1

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
LOL!!!! Love it!

*snicker* "Daddy spank" OMFG LMFAO!!!!!!!! *snort* :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: LOVE IT

Back