Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cairo seeks a friend!

Michala72

Lairian
My name is Cairo and I live in Wheat Ridge Colorado with my humans, my mom, brother, Dad and Grandad and a tiny dog called Minnie who I let lick me sometimes! I came all the way from England with my Mom and she is great but I do miss my buddies Paris and Milan! They are Sphynx who live in England with my human sister!. I am always with my family because my mom stays at home to look after my brother because he is disabled but that doesn’t stop us going in lots of adventures. Last month we went to Mount Rushmore, they wouldn’t let me past the pillars which I thought was rude but I had a great time anyway. My favorite pastimes are cuddling mom, meeting people and stalking squirrels and grasshoppers! I am very friendly and submissive when I meet new cats. I would love a friend to play with! Mom is ok but she doesn’t jump around the floor fast enough! Please let us know if you have a friend who would like to come and live with me! With love Cairo and family.

Back