Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Camping with Butterball

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I took Butterball camping. Watch the last part of the video and see how Butterball pays no mind to a person sleeping.

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

Inferno12

Banned
I love it! You know who rules your house...or tent :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I love they way he just gets rolled off the mattress and the keeps on keepin on. What a goof ball! I love the music too :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG hahahahahahahahah - what a funny take on camping. He just disregards your head and goes for the bug. Thanks for giving me a great KICK START this morning.:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That was my friend Steven sleeping. And you're right Dawn. Nothing gets between Butternuts and his bugs.

The song is called Butterball from a band called Flashlight Brown. I found it on the internet by chance one day. I actually found a few songs called Butterball that are cute and funny. I also found a cute song specifically about the sphynx cat. I put it in one of my older videos. Don't ask which one. I'll try and include it on my next video so you can here it. It's a doozy, you should get a kick out of it.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
That was my friend Steven sleeping. And you're right Dawn. Nothing gets between Butternuts and his bugs.

The song is called Butterball from a band called Flashlight Brown. I found it on the internet by chance one day. I actually found a few songs called Butterball that are cute and funny. I also found a cute song specifically about the sphynx cat. I put it in one of my older videos. Don't ask which one. I'll try and include it on my next video so you can here it. It's a doozy, you should get a kick out of it.

oooooooooooo I wanna hear the sphynx song!:ThumbsUp:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

I was wondering where you got the cool music.

oooooooooooo I wanna hear the sphynx song!:ThumbsUp:

I want to hear the Sphynx song too!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL Another great vid that cheered me up! Mo would love camping but I just can't take him anywhere coz he throws up in the car!!!

Back