Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Can you help me and vote for my Sphynx?

Pharoah

Lairian
hi everyone! i need one second of your time ,i entered my sphynx in a contest(to win a new car or free pet food ) and i have a good chance to win ,but i just need you click on the link and vote DAILY if u can!!! I truly appreciate it !!!

THANKS SOO MUCH :)

Pharoah

here is my baby boy

Attachments

• photo contest_edited.jpg
    photo contest_edited.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 17

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Man, I need to enter Butternuts in a contest. With the support of SphynxLair we can't lose! I voted. I vote for Johnny every day in that other contest (sorry, already forgot what it was). Long live the pharoah!

Pharoah

Lairian
WOW!!! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ALL OF YOU and your super RAD KITTIES! I am still in 13th place and need to be in top ten to get a chance at the car!
But i am not giving up i still have until the end of the month! So keep voting everyday if you can!! WE both thank you and appreciate it!!!

:BigSmile:

Pharoah

Lairian
just a reminder this is the last week to vote,so i could really use some votes!!!

thanks again for all your time i truly appreciate it and love sphynx cats sooo much! they really are the best breed and us owners know that :)

thanks

amanda and pharoah

Pharoah

Back