Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Can you make your cat puke safely?

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Thanks again everyone - they are running around like crazy monkeys again!! =) Today played out very well. Got all my school work done, got Dylan to his appt, Jimmy to work, Kitties to the vet, and back out to pick up Jimmy again. Whew!! I'm beat. All the kids got shots today! lol Dylan and the kitties. Sort of a funny coincedence I think. Oh and another tank of gas! lol Why can't ELLEN send me a new car already! lol

Well lots of love - going to bed here soon as I catch up. I'm beat like a red headed step child!

kaoticharmony

Banned
We had an emergency with Kuma when she was a baby... She stole (yep a nither thief) a piece of scotch tape and swallowed it...then started choking. We called the vet and they said to put a tablespoon (or so) of Hydrogen peroxide down her throat.

Lets stop there and I'll tell you what they didn't tell us ...this will cause your cat to bubble up white foam for a few minutes... just enough time for them to flip it all over you and the kitchen.... it wasn't as bad as the Pepto Bismol... it was bright pink... oh fond memories of Kuma's kitten hood...

Do this in your bathroom. It's not really that messy. We just didn't expect it and Kuma is into spreading a mess as far as possible.

The thing is it does work and it's not real bad on their tummys. You should take your cat to a vet if it continues.

Back