Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Canned and grain free dried

Nakita

Lairian
Hi, what do you think about Princess premium canned food and Proncess grain free dried food? My 4 month old sphynx was on raw but i changed it now since she got a bacterial infection from the raw. I started princess wet and dry and she had some vomitting and dirarrhea episodes. Do you think she will get used to it now? Please help

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair to you and Candy! She's a beauty. I don't have experience with the brand food you mention. But I know it can be difficult to switch food and to let them get used to a new food. Diarrhea can be caused if you switch the food but it can also be caused by an stomach problem due to the food. Maybe her stomach can't handle the food? How many days are you allready giving her the new food? And is the diarrhea and vomoting getting less?

Lickleone

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sometimes switching to another brand or type can cause some Sphynx tummies to go you may want to try some pumpkin with food to help get stools normal as you can't so slow transition