Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Casper and the Bolt......

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Here is a video of Casper playing with the Bolt laser light thing. Enjoy!:ThumbsUp:

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

holly_savage

Banned
aww so cute! I wanted video of Snuffie playing with her laser but it has mysteriously dissappeared and I have to get a new one. Great video!!

Check under the bed...that is where Hibou hoards all of her toys! :LOL::LOL::LOL: I think I found about 15 cat toys last time I cleaned under there!

Great video...Casper is just soooooo adorable!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Check under the bed...that is where Hibou hoards all of her toys! :LOL::LOL::LOL: I think I found about 15 cat toys last time I cleaned under there!

Great video...Casper is just soooooo adorable!

Thanks for the tip. However we have a captians bed and she can't get under it due to the drawers that are there. I don't know where it went. It was one of those el-cheap-o lasers on a keyring and everytime she heard it move she would come a runnin. I had it in my pen holder on my computer desk but its gone. So my theory, either she took off with it or my boyfriends son who I never let play with it (scared he would hit her in the eyes with the laser) took it and hid it. We will be moving soon, maybe we will find it then. lol

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It was one of those el-cheap-o lasers on a keyring and everytime she heard it move she would come a runnin. I had it in my pen holder on my computer desk but its gone.

*cue Twilight zone music* I had the same kinda laser, in the cup holder of my computer desk, and now I can't find mine either!!!:Surprise: It's a conspiracy!!!

ktate88

Banned
Casper is precious!!

I just ordered the frolicat "dart" for Niles. I want to set up a camera to see what he does when I'm not home. Especially once he has the dart!

Back