Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Casper comes home in 3 days!!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well Casper is nice and healthy!:ThumbsUp: She weighs 2lbs 6 oz!! Tiny little thing!

Still cant get over how beautiful she is!!:Laugh::BigSmile:

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
OMG! Tanya she is sensational! I just want to hold her! As I'm sure you do too, lol.

Quarantine sucks...you want to be with the baby, you want to be with your other kitty and just have everybody curled up with you. Hang tough. It's worth it and I'm told it gives everybody a chance to sort of get a "feel" for each other before meeting face-to-face.

Casper is just beautiful and I wish you many, many years of unconditional LOVE!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks!! She is actually going to be 11 weeks tomorrow. I got her early since she was able to get fixed early.

Oh yes def. want to cuddle with her all day long!! Dont worry I give her lots of loving! Enough for all her sphynxlair aunts and uncles!:Wink::Wink:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well Casper is nice and healthy!:ThumbsUp: She weighs 2lbs 6 oz!! Tiny little thing!

You lucky lady. She's going to start growing like the dickens. I remember how small Butterball was when I got him. He ain't small no more. He's a whopping 10 pounds but he weighed less than 3 pounds when I got him.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wrinkles was that small also.
I hope Snuggles is not like Polar Bare.
He is bigger then Wrinkles already and he makes her very mad.
He throws both my girls on the ground and wont let them up.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You lucky lady. She's going to start growing like the dickens. I remember how small Butterball was when I got him. He ain't small no more. He's a whopping 10 pounds but he weighed less than 3 pounds when I got him.

Oh yes very lucky! And she has already drew blood from everyone in the house!:Dizzy: Snuggles never did that. He played rough for sure and hurt when he bit but never drew blood!:LOL::LOL:

ckutkuhn7

Banned

I cant wait to see her in the tank!! You will have to post photos - I thought it was so darling when I made it. I never got a chance to make Snuffie something that small! lol

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Can't believe I missed this until now!! Too busy slamming my face into door frames and being bitten by my snake to read much at the moment! :Dizzy::Dizzy:

SHE IS SOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!! i'm totally in love and totally jealous!! :BigSmile:

Congratulations Tanya....now...MORE PICS PLEASE!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

x

Back