Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cat Dreams

Fountainrunner

Lairian
OK, so I've had my kitty for a month now and last night I had my very first cat dream. I've never dreamt of cats before but the other night I finally did. It was such a weird dream. LOL. Anyone else start having cat dreams after they got their first kitty too?

PitRottMommy

Banned
When I put a deposit on Baldwin, I had just started doing weightpull with Brogan. Right before Baldwin came to live with us, Brogan placed at his first pull...it was that night that I drempt of teaching Baldwin how to do weightpull.

Otherwise, the cats wake me enough that I don't have to dream amount them. lol.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I always have cat dreams. About them going missng, or geting stolen. I even dream about emptying the litter box! Or maybe I am actually emptying the litter box . . . in my sleep!

Brooke

Banned
I don't recall any cat dreams, but when my sister was pregnant, she had a dream that she gave birth to a cat! :LOL::LOL::Hysterical: She said she was so relieved, because she knew how to take care of a cat.

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
I actually just dreamt of cats last night. I was at my old workplace and was going to carry them to the car because if it was raining later, I didn't want them to get wet. Then a big storm rolled in and we were all trapped in the store. Probably has a lot to do with feeling trapped at my last job more than cats though! :LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I used to have a lot of dreams about my two Siamese cats but have yet to dream about Piglet, even though I've had her now for almost a year. Seems weird that I would dream about my Siamese but not about my sphynx cat, who is more "dream-like" in her looks and personality. :Dizzy:

Fountainrunner

Lairian
Last night I had another darn cat dream. Ugh! I think I'm still up now because I don't want to go to sleep and have yet another cat dream. I don't remember the last time I've recalled a dream in ages but now every time I wake up I remember these cat dreams. :Cry:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aw, as long as theyre not horrible cat dreams maybe its not such a bad thing?! Are you worried about something cat related?

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
i've definately had cat dreams!! But one of them was not a very nice one:( I hate having bad dreams

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
When ever I have a bad dream - fire flood, end of the world, etc. the first thing I save is my Cat! Before my husband, grown children, dog, etc. I just don't tell them that part - I don't think they would understand.:BigSmile:

Fountainrunner

Lairian
Aw, as long as theyre not horrible cat dreams maybe its not such a bad thing?! Are you worried about something cat related?

No, I'm not worried about anything. I rarely remember my dreams so it'd be nice if they weren't all about my cat being silly. I think dreams are really important and I love to recall and analyze them. Now I wake up and I'm sad I wasted another night's sleep with cats again. It's odd.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm surprised I haven't had any cat dreams yet. As a new sphynx mommy I thought I would. She is the very first thing I think about when I wake up whether its in the morning or middle of the night. My bf often asks Sophie why I love her more than him. :Surprise: I said cuz she's just a baby!

Fountainrunner

Lairian
UPDATE: I stopped having cat dreams. Now I'm back to crazy normal human dreams again. LOL. I think it's because my monster has finally stopped putting up such a fight at bedtime. Now when it's lights out he crawls into his cat condo and he stays in there until morning without a peep. He's so well behaved now that I actually get up in the middle of the night and check to make sure he's still alive and well. I'm still just in total shock. :Surprise:

ariena

Lairian
Awww. I've had a few dreams of just being back home with MingMing, but I've never had any weird dreams involving cats

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Cry::Surprise: I haven't had any cat dreams, but when we went on our trip it was the first time I have been away from anyof them since they came home, so I called daily checking on them and couldn't rest well at night because I kept looking for them and thought I had squashed them when i couldnt find them...Guess when you get used to sleeping with 5 warm little babies yu can't sleep without them anymore....

Back