Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cat Egg Chair

Lyndsey3000

Lairian
Ok, so Aldi, this weekend will have in stock, a CAT EGG CHAIR
I have to buy it.
Word has been out for a few weeks now and I've been tagged on facebook, and I was like, no way will I pay €40 for a cat chair.. but.. I just have to.. I mean.... Look at it...
I promise loads of pictures :)

Cat Egg Chair.png

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Lyndsey3000 , thanks for the update. I was worried, I saw them in marshalls store here and some others designs, macrame, etc

. first thought was getting heads/ legs feet stuck/ chewing. hazard. can you returen it?

Lyndsey3000

Lairian
@Yoda mom While it is so gorgeous, and matched the decor of our house etc; they couldn't get into it, as it swung when they put their paws on it (i know, a swing chair that swings :))
So it's gone to a new home, I sold it for half of what I paid for it, but I'm ok with that. I'd rather not let it sit in the attic, unused.
Hazards would have just been chewing i suppose - it was made real well, weaving, so no gaps big enough for feet to get caught in. I didn't attempt to return it to be honest, as I didn't keep the box or receipt, plus, there was nothing wrong with it as such - just no interest from my girls!

Back