Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cat Fancy Magazine October

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So has anyone seen Octobers Cat Fancy??? It has a article all about Sphynx kitties in it and even a pull out poster :BigSmile: Just thought I would share.

Bella07

Banned
I ordered the Cat Fancy from one of the school magazine sales! I doubt I will be getting an October edition so soon, so I'll go buy one now just for the Sphynx!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I already have the Nov issue and posted about the Oct issue on my fb when i got it a month ago.
I met one f the breeders in it at the airport last month also.

Bella07

Banned
So, I went to the store to buy one, and they only had the NOVEMBER issue out. No October! I was so dissapointed....It's still September! I don't see why they couldn't keep the October's out, at least for a few more days, so that I could buy it! :Sweat: Oh well....

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So, I went to the store to buy one, and they only had the NOVEMBER issue out. No October! I was so dissapointed....It's still September! I don't see why they couldn't keep the October's out, at least for a few more days, so that I could buy it! :Sweat: Oh well....

Try Petco or Petsmart. The reps. are really bad about pulling magazines on time :)

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Or sneak into the vets office and borrow there copy:Pudently:
Just kidding, my vet always saves the copies with sphynx in them for me. :ThumbsUp:

Back