Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cat going into season

Lilmustangchick

Lairian
My girl Dem'ee that will be one nest month hasn't gone into heat yet, is this normal because every cat I've ever owned went into heat from 6 months up to 8 month. I read something about Silent Heat has anyone heard of that.

momdeeze

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
For sure, some girls are extremely obnoxious and noisy during their heat cycles and some have silent heats when you can hardly notice they are in heat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lilmustangchick

Lairian
For sure, some girls are extremely obnoxious and noisy during their heat cycles and some have silent heats when you can hardly notice they are in heat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hmm all the signs of being in heat she’s been like that since she was a baby. Purring, rubbing loving to be scratched everything but she isn’t noisy.

Sheldon13

Staff member
Yes she is and always in your business especially when your on the computer. She reaches over the monitor it’s a touch screen and she messes it up

lol now that’s just cute and you know every time she does it you just love her more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Toa and Ross

Staff member
She sounds like a real sweetheart. To know for sure about the heat I would go to the vet for a health check.n

Back