Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cat Ground Transportation Delivery

susi794

Staff member
For those of us who cringe at the thought of shipping our babies, I found another ground transport service for animals. My friend, lpotter--one of our members--uses them and so I thought I would post a link to their site. Welcome to The Well Traveled Pet!
They transport to the contiguous 48 states in a temperature controlled van year round. I don't know about their prices, but I am sure Laurie wouldn't use them unless they were competitive and safe. So, if you are kitty shopping, give them a look see. Might be a good alternative.
Hugs,
Susi

SpinkieMom

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
For those of us who cringe at the thought of shipping our babies, I found another ground transport service for animals. My friend, lpotter--one of our members--uses them and so I thought I would post a link to their site. Welcome to The Well Traveled Pet!
They transport to the contiguous 48 states in a temperature controlled van year round. I don't know about their prices, but I am sure Laurie wouldn't use them unless they were competitive and safe. So, if you are kitty shopping, give them a look see. Might be a good alternative.
Hugs,
Susi
Ha...whatdayaknow, fellow Oregonians! And for anyone who followed the link and read the "About Us" section--the cat's out of the bag--we're not all tree-hugging hippies! :Surprise:

On another note, just what I needed: one more thing feeding my fixation of getting another Spynkie. (I bookmarked the link just in case). :Impish: