Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cat Hats

pooner

Banned
The ones I got Pooner are dog hats and cat hats. I've found them at Target, Petsmart, Petco. I really want to find the winter hats with the dangle balls that some of the sphynx on the lair have been modeling.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ahhh the hard to find target hat with balls:LOL: Most people could not find them until Tess found them where she lived- maybe you could pm her.

TotenEngel

Banned
Ours came from Aunty Tess - she is awesome! Know she got them from Target if thats any help?
In the mean time, here is Smeagol in his

Inferno12

Banned
LOL...Target for the hats. I have one extra at home and I will see if they have any here in California and if they do I will pick some up for you guys

Yeah Target. I hid a few in hopes that they will still be there after christmas and 1/2 price. How sad is that.
:LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL::LOL:

Gizzymom

Banned
Auntie Tess helped us out too!!! You would think it would be easier to find winter hats in Chicago than in Texas!!! Go figure!

Here is Gizzy:

muzika_26 x.jpg

:Laugh:

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I even checked their online store and they don't even show the hats. I am going to hit some Targets this weekend. If I find any I will pick up several. Surely between all of us one will get lucky!

tessblack

Banned
Yeah I hid three in target so hopefully they will be there after christmas when they go on sale. I do have one here but if anyone else wants any let me know. If they go 1/2 off I will take what they have.

Back