Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cat safe cake recipe?

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Hi all! As many of you know Snuffie will be 1 years old tomorrow! I want to make her a cake but I can't seem to find anything for cats online. Do any of you know of any good cat safe cake recipes so she can have a scrumptious treat tomorrow?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
KittyKat Meat Cake

1 lb. of calf or pork liver
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup corn meal

Add all ingredients to food processor and mix well. Pour onto greased cookie sheet and press flat. Bake for 20 minutes at 350. Cake is done when no longer pink.

Disclaimer: www.sphynxlair.com does not guarantee or endorse any recipe listed on this site. If you have questions or concerns about the recipies, ingredients, or nutritional requirements of a pet, contact a licensed veterinarian. Please understand that you are solely responsible for the use of any information given on this site and use of any information will be at your own risk. Remember - animals need a variety of foods and have specific vitamin and mineral requirements which need to be met.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
And for a desert:

Sardine Cookies

7 oz sardines
1/2 cup wheat germ
1/4 cup dried milk

Put sardines in food processor and form a paste. Mix in remaining ingredients and roll into balls. Flatten the balls with a spoon and bake at 350 degrees on a greased cookie sheet until golden brown.

Disclaimer: www.sphynxlair.com does not guarantee or endorse any recipe listed on this site. If you have questions or concerns about the recipies, ingredients, or nutritional requirements of a pet, contact a licensed veterinarian. Please understand that you are solely responsible for the use of any information given on this site and use of any information will be at your own risk. Remember - animals need a variety of foods and have specific vitamin and mineral requirements which need to be met.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Ok but my husbands recipies sound:Badly: :Laugh:

In our town we have a pet bakery evrything is made all sugar free and pet safe if you don't have a place like that i would look into just making some cupcakes using something instead of sugar and use yogart or something for icing.

Or you can do what I do and just give a little real cupcake treat:Laugh: probably wrong but it is a birthday.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Thanks for all the responses. I think I'm going to make something with Tuna and kitty treats. I don't think I could stomach making the sardine dish. lol The smell of those have always made me gag. I'll take pictures for sure no matter what I end up making. Also making her a new Birthday outfit. I hope to find something super cool while Im out today.

Back