Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cat sling

Beckinboots

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I finished making the sling for Rankle yesterday. He's getting used to it and it seems to be a hit already. Dajjal is definitely appreciative because it means he gets his favourite spot on my lap. I currently have double decker cats on me - please excuse the angle, it's the only way I could get them both in the shot

Attachments

• IMG_20210111_093216.jpg
    IMG_20210111_093216.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 29

Beckinboots

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thank you. There are various designs available to buy online but they're quite expensive for what they are and I had loads of fabric left over from other projects (the corduroy is from a dress I made for myself and the fleece is from a cover I made for my dog's bed). I followed a tutorial online; if you like I can post the link for you :giggle:

Beckinboots

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Gorgeous! I would love the link if you can post it.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need
Here you go DIY Soft and Cozy Pet Sling - My So Called Crafty Life

If I make another one I'll make it deeper so his back is covered a bit more. I successfully made lunch and a cup of tea whilst he was in there. He stuck his head out to see what was going on and if it was anything he could steal but stayed put. It's a definite winner.

Back