Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cat too fat? Please HELP

Sheofthrone3

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Sheofthrone3 , so glad you found a wet food she likes! Yah!
From my understanding when I looked for wet food for picky Batman , Applaws is a complementary food ..
Here from their website

“Natural Declaration

Applaws is a complementary pet food for adult cats, feed alongside a complete wet or dry cat food “

You could call and confirm it’s best fed as supplemental food .

So perhaps the Applaws with a cut back amount of her dry Nutrisource for complete nutrition .

Hugs n head smooches

Ps I always smile ear to ear at Opal Jeans avatar pic!
I'm glad you like her photo!
And I think I'll do that. She loves her Nutri-Source food. So I might try to make the two work together because I know wet food is kind of important for Sphynx cats.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Need to look at calories. A lot of kibble foods have a lot of calories in a quarter cup. it's fine if your cat isn't hungry on a quarter cup 2-3 times a day. But the problem is if a cat continues to be hungry, you've got to find food that they can eat more to satisfy themselves but still consume less calories.

They get more of that full feeling on wet food. Part of it is they get a little fuller on water but also the calories they get are more usable (less carbs).

Last edited:
Back