Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cat Tree/Condo

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am trying to find the perfect cat tree/condo. Something large. I can't decide!

Any suggestions. Price under 250 or so. Just want something all the cats can lie on and scratch on. An all carpet one or one with the fake fur? HELP!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I found one at pet smart for like $120 the put them on clearance all the time :Laugh: it has a big part at the bottom to hide in 2 shelf time things on the way up the pole part and a big platform on top with a hole thr crawl threw. It is all carpet and our guys love it.

Also my sister just told me I can take hers I am so excited it is a big nice one too, she is on vacation and I am feeding her cat and he never uses it so she said I can take it.

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
the Armarkat cat trees on amazon are awesome! -- price is nice and low, and the 'carpet' feels like fur! they are also very sturdy, and durable.

the only downside(for some people) is you have to assemble them.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I don't mind putting it together, and I will most likely be ordering it online. We have a petco here their trees are all pretty small, and I do not shop there.

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Look at jefferspet.com

I got mine for $89.00 and its 7 ft tall. Mine love theres. I Had to leave it in California, but I'm saving to get them another one. I want a different one, so when I get to go back I don't have 2 of the same things.

Not sure how much shipping is. I always pick up.

susi794

Staff member
I bought mine from acecatfurniture.com they have great choices, good prices, and sometimes have free shipping. I have bought two from them and have been really pleased!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This is the one I am leaning towards

Attachments

• cat tree.jpg
    cat tree.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 26
Back