Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cat Tree

Christine

Lairian
Hi! I'm getting my baby in about a month and I want to order him a cat tree. I was wondering if you guys could point me in the direction of some really cool ones around 100 dollars or so. I figured you would be the best to ask since many of you probably have cat trees/condos that your cats love or hate lol. Any preferences on materials and layout? THANKS!!! So beyond excited to bring my boy home!

dragynflye

Lairian
armarkat has really awesome trees, great prices, and free shipping! i just got this one for $139, and it's great!

4580073792_c11c9ddc9c_o.jpg

J

Jinxlover

armarkat has really awesome trees, great prices, and free shipping! i just got this one for $139, and it's great!

4580073792_c11c9ddc9c_o.jpg

WOW those are great prices...We have a guy in our town that hand makes them and he's really cheap also but only local:Cry:..
These are the best prices I have ever seen anywhere else:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well i'm not sure how to PIP, so i'll link you
Walmart.com: Cat Livin Climber Cat Tree: Cats

I have one similar to this. my kitties LOVE it!!! we have a smaller house, so a large "condo" (is what i call the PP's one) would be too big for our house. So we found this as an alternative. It takes up VERY LITTLE room and my kitties LOVE it!

Happy Hunting!

note: the one pictured is $140. the one i have was only $45. i couldnt find the exact one. they sell them at kmart, meijer and walmart, but couldn't find a picture of it. the one i have only had 3 perches

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I used milk crates combined with cardboard boxes. I covered the areas with carpet I had in the garage. Not the best looking device in the world but it works pretty well. I don't think Butterball knows the difference. The best part is, they can be restacked so it's not the same old design. I feel bad because I'm using three of the crates as a nightstand so Butterball's cat playground isn't quite as big as it used to be.

susi794

Staff member
I get mine from acecatfurniture.com great prices and mostly free shipping if you shop carefully.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I got a 5ft one with 4 perches, a ladder, toy mouse and hidey box from Ebay brand new for £40.00 (approx $65??) It's always worth checking out Ebay for good deals...

X

Fandango Cat Furniture is all I can say. Steve is awesome. His cat trees are heavy duty and last forever. Made out of 4x4's and 2x4's, not flimsy stuff. He has some that look like real trees! Too cute :)

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Fandango Cat Furniture is all I can say. Steve is awesome. His cat trees are heavy duty and last forever. Made out of 4x4's and 2x4's, not flimsy stuff. He has some that look like real trees! Too cute :)

I looked him up! Good stuff! I'd love to see the one that looks like a real tree!! I also love the leopard print carpet,,so cool!! Thanks for sharing!:ThumbsUp:

Christine

Lairian
It's odd that I never really thought of ebay...considering my husband uses ebay to buy and sell guitars all the time! I'm looking now...thanks!

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love the Armakat trees- that's what two of mine are- I love the fact that they don't use CARPET on them. I mean- we don't want our cats to claw our carpets and yet, we cover their cat trees with it. Makes no sense! I also love the siskal rope on the trees- and the cats love shredding it.

I will have to go check out that other seller recommended... I love getting new stuff!

lpotter

Lairian
I purchased one, home made off of craigslist. You might check there for a used one or one that is locally made. Be careful to clean and disinfect thoroughly if purchased used.

Back