Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Catit Feeding Tower... Astrid's Fight for Kibble

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So, went thrift shopping today.. and found this little jem. I thought it was for balls, could still be but apparently it's for kibble! I looked it up online to see if I could buy the balls I though went in it and saw what it actually is.

So far, Astrid has been having a blast! She seems to like it :) but I'm waiting for her to just smack it over lol
IMG_2587.JPG
IMG_2589.JPG

Last edited:

Toa and Ross

Staff member
That's a great food dispenser! Astrids seems to like it a lot. We have one too here. It's a big hit. Although Ross gets impatience and knocks the thing over after 5 minutes kibble fishing:). It's indeed for kibbles, this way they eat a bit slower cause they need to work for it:).

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
What a fabulous find. Woohoo. And if I recall they aren't that cheap either. Score!! Please give us an update when you can.

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They definitely aren't not cheap and I think the lady rung it up wrong too. I bought some other stuff but from adding up labels and comparing to the receipt, the tower was 1$. So definitely a score! She's still playing with it this morning :)

Back