Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Cats take revenge

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
what the heck?? That cat didn't do anything!!! And on old lady on top of it!! Some people!!

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Just to clarify, I didn't think the kitty in the trashcan was funny, but that the cats taking revenge was. I think the lady is probably the most hated lady on YouTube. I read one news report that they had had to post police outside her house because of all the pi**ed off people coming by.

MontyBurns

Lairian
It's strange, the lady is really nonchalant about it...I wonder what she was thinking at the time...

Bella07

Banned
I still can't get over the fact that she pitched the sweet cat into a garbage can because she thought it would be "funny." Those horrible sneaky glances to see if anyone saw her. How awful. It's not like she seems to care though. Afterall, according to what I read, she said, "It's just a cat. Why can't people just get over it?" :Surprise:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's about time we took revenge. Anyone want to go to the UK with me and find this lady and put her in the trash? The damn kitty was being nice to the lady. I want to kick that lady in the head and dump Butterball doo doo all over her house.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's about time we took revenge. Anyone want to go to the UK with me and find this lady and put her in the trash? The damn kitty was being nice to the lady. I want to kick that lady in the head and dump Butterball doo doo all over her house.
My sentiments exactly, El Gato. This lady is a real beotch and needs a good ass-kicking! She needs to go in the trash and stay there for 15 hours! :Angry: