Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Caught!

Brooke

Banned
OMG!! Do NOT let her teach this to my cats - they haven't discovered TP yet...I love that she kept at it while you took the photos!!

PS - This is the first time I'm seeing her gorgeous markings!!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Leo and Stella are giving out lessons to all members free of charge! hehe

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
PittRottMommy: Good god, I hope not. I can deal with shredded toilet paper and paper towels but not raw sewage on the bottom of my foot lol

ilovemysphynx: They must be getting on here and plotting their next move while we're sleeping.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG!! Do NOT let her teach this to my cats - they haven't discovered TP yet...I love that she kept at it while you took the photos!!

PS - This is the first time I'm seeing her gorgeous markings!!
Thank you! Yes, she kept it going...lol . She'll threaten me sometimes if we're in the bathroom at the same time. She'll put a paw on it and barely give it a spin then quit. Then she'll test the waters a little more by nibbling on it. And if I don't physically remove her from it at that point, she says it's game.

ilovemysphynx: If the lessons keep up, we may have to have them collect money to donate to the site. You know? Make it worth it! lol

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you! Yes, she kept it going...lol . She'll threaten me sometimes if we're in the bathroom at the same time. She'll put a paw on it and barely give it a spin then quit. Then she'll test the waters a little more by nibbling on it. And if I don't physically remove her from it at that point, she says it's game.

ilovemysphynx: If the lessons keep up, we may have to have them collect money to donate to the site. You know? Make it worth it! lol
Either that or they have to start buying the Tp. I keep telling Leo every time he shreds another roll it is coming out of his treat $$!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Either that or they have to start buying the Tp. I keep telling Leo every time he shreds another roll it is coming out of his treat $$!
Lol I bet he's thinking "Yeah right. I'm too cute. You wouldn't do that to me." :p